Disclaimer: This document has been prepared as an informative template only. By using it, you agree to this statement and acknowledge that Webnode accepts no responsibility for any action or use that you may make of the content of this website. We recommend that you seek legal advice and adapt this document to suit the needs of your business.
The webshop Webshop :: Sumatra Restaurant Dunajská Streda (sumatra-restaurant.sk) on the website 01-09-40-2992 company ID Budapest Vértanuk tere 1/2 registered office processes personal data provided by the Customer for the purposes of fulfilling and supplementing the General Terms and Conditions, processing electronic orders and deliveries and necessary communication for the period required by law.
2. Contact details of the Handler: e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 00 421 903 713390;
3. Personal data means any information relating to the identification of a natural person.
Source of personal data
3. The personal data will not be published or transferred to other countries.
Purpose of the processing
The Controller processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. registration on the website Webshop :: Sumatra Restaurant Dunajská Streda (sumatra-restaurant.sk) in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. to complete the electronic order created by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. to comply with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Operator;
4. personal data is required for the performance of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without personal data.
Duration of storage of personal data
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing the Customer's personal data are subcontractors of the Controller. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful performance of the contract between the Controller and the Customer for the processing of the electronic order.
Subcontractors of the Handler:
Webnode AG (webshop system);
Google Analytics (website statistics);
Client's rights in accordance with the Regulation:
1. Right of access to personal data;
2. Right to rectification of personal data;
Right to access and rectify personal data; 3;
Right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mailben:email@example.com;
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the event of suspected infringement of the Regulation.
Protection of personal data
The Controller declares that it takes all technical and organisational precautions necessary to protect personal data;
1. Placing an electronic order on the website Webshop :: Sumatra Restaurant Dunajská Streda (sumatra-restaurant.sk) The Customer confirms that he/she has been informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and fully accepts them;
The Customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox on the order form.
3. The Administrator may update these rules at any time. A new, updated version is available on the published website.
These rules will enter into force on 08.01.2023.
Itt testreszabhatod a süti beállításokat. Engedélyezd vagy tiltsd le a következő kategóriákat, és mentsd el a módosításokat.